Derek L. Hall
Derek Hall is the founder and managing partner at Derek L. Hall, PC, a Jackson, Mississippi law firm serving clients throughout Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties in the areas of personal injury, divorce and family law, veterans benefits, criminal defense, real estate and more. In over 20 years of legal practice, Mr. Hall has represented people from all walks of life and has obtained millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for his clients. Additionally, he has had the pleasure of helping mothers, fathers and children through times of crisis in divorce, child custody and other family law matters.
Mr. Hall is a dedicated trial lawyer who looks forward to the opportunity to face legal problems and give his very best in representing clients inside and outside of the courtroom to get them the best result he can. He is certified as a Guardian Ad Litem by the state of Mississippi and is VA Accredited by the Veterans Administration.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Mississippi School of Law
- B.S., with honors, University of Southern Mississippi
- Mississippi State Courts
- Georgia State Courts
- Iowa State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers