Megan E. Timbs, Esq
Megan E. Timbs is an Associate Attorney at Derek L. Hall, PC where she concentrates her practice in the areas of personal injury, social security, wrongful death, medical malpractice, products liability and more. Megan grew up in the small town of Winona, MS. In 2013, she graduated from Belhaven University with a Bachelors of Arts in English, and thereafter, attended Mississippi College School of Law.
Megan is committed to her clients, and exhibits a strong, structured work ethic that benefits each person she has the privilege to represent. She welcomes challenges and realizes that having a positive attitude and a compassionate heart is crucial for her client’s success. She is excited for the opportunity to work with Derek L. Hall, PC and is grateful for the chance to represent clients from all walks of life.
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
- B.A., in English, Belhaven University
- All Mississippi State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals