- TestimonialsView All Testimonials
— Justine Luzzi
“One of the best personal injury attorneys in Mississippi. Derek provided legal representation throughout my entire case! Highly recommended!”
— Tracey F.Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness
I can’t say enough!!! Excellent, professional, and knowledgeable. Derek Hall made what I thought was going to be stressful and worrisome event in my life, very manageable. He promptly answered my questions and concerns which made me feel very comfortable. He answered his own emails promptly during business hours. Very professional and very helpful in making sure I understood my case and walked me through every step. I would highly recommend Derek Hall’s service
— Katressia W.
Thank you Mr. Hall for helping me and my family. We couldn’t have gotten the results we needed without your help.
— Div W.Positive: Professionalism, Quality
Megan Timbs, who is an associate of Derek Hall, and Derek Hall did an excellent job handling my case. They stuck with me through thick and thin and kept in touch often with updates. Megan explained every step of the process and worked with me.
- We Get ResultsView All Case Results$6Million
Wrongful Death at Construction Site$1.5Million
Bad Drug Settlement$1.26Million
Vehicle Rollover – Defective Product$1.25Million
Vehicle Rollover – Defective Product
Do you want to be on a legal team that is known for helping our clients overcome very complex family, personal injury and disability matters? Our law firm has seen tremendous growth in recent years because we dedicate ourselves with compassion and get real results for our clients.
GENERAL APPLICATION TIPS
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
All applicants must first apply via Wizehire and then follow the instructions below:
- Prepare a cover letter with no more than two paragraphs. In the first paragraph, explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in a legal professional who works with family law and injured clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied for the particular position.
- As a closing sentence, please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
- Then, email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
- The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower-case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH-Managing Attorney- AWESOME]
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. We look forward to reviewing your application!