Jackson Personal Injury & Family Law Attorney
Personal Injury, Family Law, Veterans Benefits & Criminal Law Legal Representation
When you need a trial lawyer, it’s time to call Derek Hall. No person looks forward to dealing with a legal battle when it seems like the only direction they are going is uphill. Whether you have been seriously injured in an accident, been denied veterans benefits or need assistance with a divorce — we are here for you. When you work with the team at Derek L. Hall, PC, you can trust that we will take initiative in resolving the legal issue you are facing.
Lead attorney Derek Hall has been practicing law for over 20 years and is well known in the legal community in Mississippi. He has extensive experience in all the practice areas that our team of attorneys handles, which include personal injury, criminal law, divorce and family law, veterans benefits and more. We provide free “Special Reports” to assist you in handling your legal problems in Personal Injury, Divorce, Serious Criminal Matters and DUI. Please feel free to download our “Special Reports” and even pass them along to a friend. Contact our Jackson personal injury, family law & veterans’ benefits attorneys any time for information or assistance.
Learn About Our Practice
The law firm of Derek L. Hall, PC, offers a wide range of services to clients throughout Mississippi in the legal areas of:
- Personal Injury: We handle car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and other accidents involving motor vehicles. We also handle wrongful death claims that arise from accidents.
- Family Law & Divorce: We represent men and women in divorce, child custody and child support cases, property division matters and other related family law matters.
- Criminal Defense: We defend people facing DUI charges, traffic violations, drug charges and other serious criminal offenses.
- Real Estate Law: We represent professionals, developers and other clients in matters involving zoning, land use permits, city planning and more.
Legal cases have serious consequences. In order for your lawyer to be successful, he or she must develop the most effective strategy in order to reach a favorable outcome. To be successful in a legal case, it takes critical thinking skills, knowledge of the law and experience — and at Derek L. Hall, PC, we are able to offer these abilities. Let us take the reins and steer you in the right direction, so you can focus on yourself and your family.
Jackson Personal Injury, Family Law, Divorce & More
At Derek L. Hall, PC, we represent men and women in personal injury claims (such as car and truck accidents), defend individuals facing DUI and other criminal charges, and handle divorce, custody and other family law cases. If you have questions about your situation or need advice about how to proceed, do not hesitate in contacting our firm. Oftentimes, the sooner you contact an attorney, the greater the likelihood you can resolve the issue without needing extensive legal counsel. As trial attorneys, we know how to prepare, present and get results for your injury claim, divorce or custody matter, criminal matter or veteran’s claim. We have the skills and know-how to present the evidence in your case. These skills can save you time and money. Because we have a reputation for being excellent trial attorneys, insurance companies and other attorneys know that they must treat our clients fairly, or we will hold them accountable in court. Contact our Jackson personal injury, criminal and family attorneys today for more information or assistance.
- Jackson Personal Injury Attorney
- Jackson Family Law Attorney
- Jackson Criminal Defense Attorney
- Jackson Real Estate Attorney
Veterans Benefits & Appeals
A significant portion of our practice is devoted to veterans benefits cases. Our Jackson veterans disability attorneys handle a broad range of claims, including Social Security benefits, veterans appeals and benefits claims involving specific injuries such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injuries and more.
We are one of a few law firms in the state that is led by an attorney who is accredited to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and is certified as a member of the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA). This designation is one that less than five attorneys in the state have.
- Jackson Veterans’ Benefits & Claims Attorney
- Jackson Aid & Attendance
- Jackson Chemical Exposure
- Jackson Gulf War Syndrome
- Jackson Hearing Loss
- Jackson Housebound Benefits
- Jackson Individual Unemployability
- Jackson Military Sexual Trauma
- Jackson Pension
- Jackson Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Jackson Service-Connected Disability
- Jackson Social Security Benefits
- Jackson Survivor Benefits
- Jackson Toxic Embedded Fragments
- Jackson Veterans Appeals
Mr. Hall is accredited with the VA to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and is certified as a member of the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA). This distinction is one that fewer than ten attorneys in the state of Mississippi have obtained.
Contact Our Jackson Personal Injury & Family Law Attorneys
All legal dilemmas present challenges, and having an experienced trial lawyer on your side can make these challenges easier. We offer our clients personalized attention and commit to providing strong advocacy throughout the entire legal process. If you value quality legal representation from your lawyer, choose to work with experienced Jackson personal injury & family law attorneys, Derek L. Hall, PC. To schedule a free initial consultation, please contact our firm at 601-202-2222 in Jackson.